Wednesday 18 January 2012

He Stole My Tinsel!

We were sat in the motorhome the other day discussing things as usual, when I noticed that the tinsel was gone at which point Ryan sheepishly admitted that he'd lost it!

"What do you mean you lost it? How?!"

Well it seems that if you drive along with the small triangular dash window open and a van overtakes you then it will of course create a difference in air pressure. So said van sped past and, before Ryan could catch it, sucked our length of tinsel clean out of the window to drift away and brighten the day of the following traffic! I didn't get mad at him, though I will miss my lovely tinsel and do feel very guilty about littering, just ended up in hysterical laughter at the mental image of Ryan waving his fist angrily at the van who stole his tinsel! XD

2 comments:

  1. lol atleast is wasn't a small xmas tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, that would have been scarier for the following cars! Is that from experience?

    ReplyDelete